Need help with your muscle or joint problems?
NHS Somerset MSK app is now available to all patients. It’s a FREE, easy-to-use tool helping you to self-manage your muscle, bone, and joint (MSK) injuries and conditions
- No need to wait for an appointment
- Instant access to a personalised plan
- Safe and effective
What is getUBetter?
getUBetter is an app helping you self-manage at home, work, and on the move. It can be accessed on a Smartphone or via the web. It covers a range of MSK injuries and condition, like back pain and ankle pain, and is designed to help you recover, understand when and where to seek help, and prevent further injuries.
Follow the link below to create an account and get access your local health service. Follow the instructions on the app, get your recovery plan and get better!
Who is getUBetter for?
- Anyone over 18
- Anyone who's been advised or chose to self-manage
- Anyone waiting for treatment
What will I get?
- A personalised recovery plan
- Step-by-step guidance
- Exercises based on your condition
- Advice to seek help, if needed
- Referral to your local healthcare providers, treatments, and services if needed
Need more help? Get in touch: email@example.com
Functional Cookies are enabled by default at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings and ensure site works and delivers best experience.
3rd Party Cookies
This website uses Google Analytics to collect anonymous information such as the number of visitors to the site, and the most popular pages.
Keeping this cookie enabled helps us to improve our website.