We are confident that our website will provide clear and concise help and give our patients the information they require in an easy and convenient format. It has been designed with the patient’s needs at the forefront of everything.
It is quick and easy to register with a GP using our simple online GP registration form. Whether you are new to the area or have never registered with a GP practice before, there is usually no need to come to the practice to complete your registration and no proof of address is required.
We want to get better at communicating with our patients and ensure you can read and understand the information we send you.
If you find it hard to read our letters or if you need someone to support you at appointments, please complete our Accessibility Needs Form below.
Meet our Team
We are a partnership of GPs, Nursing Staff, a Healthcare Team, and Practice Staff.
See Our Reviews
We encourage our patients to let us know about their positive experiences at our practice. If you'd like to leave a review, please do so on the NHS website
Alternatively, if you've had a bad experience we'd also like to know. Please contact us and let us know how we can improve.
- A designated patient car park is located at the front of the building.
- There is a drop-off point for taxis and other vehicles.
- There is also a cycle parking area.
- We do ask that able-bodied patients refrain from parking in the designated Disabled Parking Bays.
- Designated disabled parking bays are located close to the surgery entrance.
- There is level access to the building.
- The surgery has wide doors to allow for wheelchair access and there is good access for the disabled to all of our consultation rooms.
- There is an accessible toilet on the ground floor.
- A wheelchair is available for use during the course of your visit if required.
There is a bus stop just outside the medical centre and several local taxi companies service the area. Reception staff will give you the telephone numbers of local firms if you need to get a taxi home.
We are interested in hearing your views about the surgery, how well we are doing and how we may be able to improve the services we offer you – we can only do this with your help. You can find out more here
GP Patient Survey
The GP Patient Survey is an independent survey run by Ipsos MORI on behalf of NHS England. The survey is sent out to over two million people across England. The results show how people feel about their GP practice.
Statement of Purpose
Under the Health and Social Care Act 2008 every registered provider must have a statement of purpose.
Our Mission Statement
To provide quality care and support to our practice population and local community which empowers them to improve their health and well-being.
Our Aims and Objectives
- Provide the best possible, safe and effective primary health care to our patients;
- Be responsive to our patient’s individual needs and treat everyone with dignity, respect and compassion;
- Be caring, courteous, approachable, friendly and professional.
- Treat patients how we would want to be treated ourselves;
- Maintain a culture of reflection; understand when we have got something wrong and reflect constructively on feedback to identify learning opportunities;
- Value the contribution of each member of the practice team and recognise the importance of ongoing team maintenance
Our overall CQC Rating was: GOOD
The Care Quality Commission (CQC) makes sure hospitals, care homes, dental and GP surgeries, and all other care services in England provide people with safe, effective, compassionate and high-quality care and encourages them to make improvements where possible.SEE THE FULL REPORT
Functional Cookies are enabled by default at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings and ensure site works and delivers best experience.
3rd Party Cookies
This website uses Google Analytics to collect anonymous information such as the number of visitors to the site, and the most popular pages.
Keeping this cookie enabled helps us to improve our website.